Global Response is a leading provider of customer contact solutions, in business 45+ years, with its headquarters located in Margate, FL. We are looking for a dependable Help Desk Technicians to provide help desk support in a Microsoft Windows networking environment. Must be able to work independently and provide quick and accurate results. Requires experience with Microsoft Windows Server (Minimum of 1-2 months), Help Desk Support via phone/hands on, MCSE, A +, Network+, CCNA certifications a big plus!
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Selected candidates must undergo a background and drug screening
- Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- Child Care Reimbursements
- Paid Training
- Paid Personal/Sick and Vacation Time
- Weekly Pay with the option for DailyPay
- Growth Opportunities
- And many more....
Join our growing team of long-term employees.
This position is located at the Margate, FL Headquarters.