***Previous BPO/Call Center Sales Strongly Preferred**
We're looking for a "hunter" with proven ability to find leads and close big deals.
In addition to a base salary of up to $100k (based on experience), you'll also receive an industry leading commission package (based on a $4 million yearly quota) and dedicated mentorship from a BPO sales expert with over 25 years of experience.
If you're hungry for more opportunity, feel that you're being undervalued or underutilized, want to play critical role in our organization's goal to quadruple revenue within the next 3 years, then this might be the opportunity for you.
Review the position details below and apply to day to take the next step in your career.
This Business Development position reports to the SVP of Business Development for Connexus. In this role, you will ultimately be responsible and accountable for building new account relationships and growing revenue across all companies in the Connexus portfolio (current or future). Focus is on the sale of outsourced contact center solutions including Inbound Voice, Chat, Email, and Social Media. Outbound programs are on a case-by-case basis, and will not include pure cold-calling programs.
Primary responsibilities are (through your personal Rolodex and prospecting), to develop New Logo opportunities through the cycle from initial discovery to solution scoping and development, proposal and bid development, negotiation, and contracting. Expectations are that you will use insight-based and consultative selling techniques to identify challenges within prospective customer operations and business models to gain access to key stakeholders for deeper discussions on Connexus can solve their challenges.
In summary, your three primary objectives are:
- Build a sizeable pipeline of New Logo prospects suited for Connexus’s services
- Convert prospect opportunities into revenue-generating partnerships equaling at least $3M -$4M in Annual Contract Value (ACV) within the 1st twelve (12) months of employment
- Deliver billed revenue target each year
- Strong knowledge of contact center solutions in onshore, homeshore, nearshore, and offshore locations
- Excellent understanding of the Sales Process
- High level of strategic thinking and financial acumen
- Experienced in developing, leading, and influencing C-level discussions with prospects
- Experience in writing, crafting, and assembling prospect-based deliverables (emails, PowerPoints, RFI/RFP responses)
- Disciplined progression methodology and reporting/tracking of opportunities in Sales CRM (HubSpot)
- Proven historical and relevant sales success, and be willing to share specifics
- Comprehensive competitive knowledge and understanding of competitors' influence within the contact center outsourcing market
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships across all levels of an organization including c-suite/ executive levels
- Demonstrated ability to identify prospect business problems, assess risks and profitability, drive the development of strong mutually beneficial programs, and collaboratively work with internal counterparts to achieve sales success
- Ability to take action to align tasks, objectives, and resources with strategic priorities
- Ability to think out-of-the-box" and encourages others to do so when identifying sales solutions
- Ability to investigate and synthesize all relevant sources of information to define problems and identify solutions
- Ability to effectively confront and resolves conflicts by negotiating win-win solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain trust by displaying honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct at all times
- Ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and rapid changes
- High levels of energy, drive, and ambition
- 5-10+ years of demonstrated success in securing multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, mapping, and building relationships across a pursuit to understand the influencers and key decision-makers
- Proven track record of successfully developing a contact strategy, generating leads, building relationships with new prospects in a manner that enables long term profitable growth
- Proven and consistent track record of exceeding quotas consisting of annual sales and/or revenue objectives
- Must possess the analytical skills necessary to understand client business needs and priorities
- Effective Leader, skilled at producing results and effectively working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the sales process and be the primary contributor to prospect deliverables
- Proven success in the areas of Sales Pursuit Management, Deal Qualification, Competitive Strategy and Proposal Development, Pricing Strategy & Execution, and Negotiating to Close
- Excellent communications skills
New Logo Accounts (or New SOW’s) sold by direct efforts of the Sales Executive of the Sales Team Lead Generation Team: 3%/2%/1%
New Logo Accounts (or New SOW’s) sold by results of SEO, Inbound Phone Inquiries, or Inbound Web Inquiries, or Internal Referral: 2%/2%