Candidates must be local to Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach area.
Major focus is to ensure professional training delivery to the Brands for both new hire and tenured staff as needed. Maintains open communication with the Leadership Team via the weekly Staff Meetings and weekly calibration sessions with QA and Operations. Produces New Hire Training Status Reports as well as work with Operations to produce ad hoc training opportunities as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Facilitate New Hire training as required by Project Manager/Client’s forecasted needs
- Maintain and update all training curriculum and work closely with Brand managers
- client team members. Develop new material as necessary
- Ensure detailed records of each training class are maintained by the Brand Training Coordinator
- including, attendance, test scores, performance and general observations of each new hire on a timely basis
- Follow up on trainee progress for first 30, 60, 90 days via surveys
- Coordinate with Operations weekly on QA calibration sessions and “hot topics” for the floor.
- Prepare consistent communication to the floor
- Ensure all Knowledge Base shared folders are updated at all times with latest Brand product
- information and store changes/additions. Complete all marketing calendar and updates for the Brands
- Daily/weekly liaison with the Brands
- Review newly designed specialized training subjects (soft skills, loss prevention, etc) as needed and work with the Brand Training Coordinator to roll out to Brand Specialists
- Prepare coaching materials for supervisory staff on policy and procedural changes/updates as required.
- Support tenured staff with ad hoc training as applicable.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 3 years call center experience preferred with at least one year of call center training experience required.