Global Response has an exciting job opportunity for a high volume, Contact Center Recruiter to help in acquiring new talent for our growing company. The successful candidate will have a keen eye on identifying strong talent to hire when reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates in an effective and efficient manner.
The ideal *Contact Center Recruiter* will have experience working in a fast-paced hiring department handling a high volume of interviews and hiring decisions. The Recruiter is responsible for various hiring functions and can apply business knowledge and professional hiring experience that assists the team in maintaining and enhancing Global Response’s recruitment department and meeting hiring targets.
* Conduct interviews and make hiring decisions
* Contact potential candidates and confirm appointments for interviews and job offers
* Understand HR best practices and current regulations
* Support the recruiting and hiring department with overall applicants’ & employees’ experience
* Assist in various facets of recruitment as needed
* At least 1 year experience as a high volume Recruiter
* Problem Solver
* Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
* Strong MS Office skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, (Word, Excel)
* Proficiency with Google Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets
* Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet departmental goals in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment with a focus on customer service
* Demonstrates ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and be a self-starter who works with integrity while also being a strong team player
* Can function with minimal supervision and be able to prioritize all workload
* Ability to maintain composure when facing change or working under pressure
* Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
Experience/skills in the following areas a +:
HR Receptionist, HR Assistant, HR Specialist, Pre-qualifying Candidates, Call Center, Contact Center, Customer Service, Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills, Team Player, Independent, Reliable, Goal-Oriented
Flexible with work hours as needed.
Local candidates desired, no relocation offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance
* Monday to Friday
Position will be work from home during peak Covid 19 pandemic. Once it is safe, we will return to normal activities at our location in Margate, Florida.
* One location
* Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
* Waiting period may apply
* Temporarily due to COVID-19