We’re hiring a contract recruiter to assist the Talent Acquisition function of our organization.
Starting pay for this position is $15-$20/hr (depending on experience). Previous recruiting experience (preferably in a high volume/call center/BPO environment) is required. See additional details below.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting with the administration of recruitment programs
- Source, screen, and file incoming resumes from candidates
- Schedule and conduct interviews and coordinate with hiring managers for telephone interviews with prospective applicants
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
- Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process
- Provide general support for the TA department(s) and related stakeholders, as necessary
- May administer assessments prospective applicants
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables; ability to work in high-velocity environment
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information