Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career? Do you thrive in a friendly, inclusive and energetic environment? Join us in representing some of your favorite brands!
Our philosophy is Your Brand, Our Passion! Join the Global Response family. Apply today to learn more!
About Global Response: We are a family-oriented culture cultivated for over 45 years. We love to celebrate team spirit, community involvement and festive dress up days. Global Response recognizes employees from day one. We also celebrate tenure through a 10-year anniversary gift and 20-year anniversary trip for two anywhere in the world.
POSITION SUMMARY: This role will support Brand Specialist teams in a fast paced, metric driven organization. The focus for this role will be to support a team in a call center/ order management based environment. Incumbent will be responsible for delivering team results by supporting customers that are the driving force of our business.
● Under the direction of the Manager, organize the workflow of Brand Specialists to provide the most effective and efficient service in accordance with established policies and procedures, including call, email, chat and social media based on client stipulated metrics
● Develop and execute action plans to meet business objectives
● Manage the day-to-day functions of the Brand Specialists, such as case resolution, quality assurance scores, and handling all client contacts per the required client KPI expectations
● Coordinate communications between the Brand Specialist and workforce management team to ensure client service levels are met consistently
● Mentor and develop team members to ensure the highest level of customer relations are maintained
● Act as a backup when team needs phone coverage or account maintenance assistance in specific situations
● First point of escalation from the team when information is needed from other Departments.
● Ensure that Brand Specialists are adhering to workforce schedules and that they are meeting the adherence requirements. Ensure communications of any schedule changes or issues with the workforce management team
● Communicate team updates, successes, and opportunities to the Operations Manager on a daily basis and in weekly one-on-one meetings
● Provide backup support for the Operations Manager of the business as required
● Provide ongoing mentoring, coaching and training to the Brand Specialists
● Provide daily support to team members to ensure all escalated calls are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
● Ensure team members are compliant to all work procedures and company policies including processing and issuing disciplinary actions
● Completing payroll by the assigned deadline
● Professionalism in a corporate environment with customer facing communication ability
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
● Minimum 3 years of supervising an Inbound team in a contact center work environment.
● Strong Technical skills using troubleshooting and resolution approaches.
● Staff management
● Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills required
● Attention to detail
● Exceptional written, verbal and email communication skills required
● Self-motivated individual
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
● Creative problem solving
● Drive for results
● Priority setting / Time management
● Customer focus
● Action oriented
● High sense of urgency
● Exceptional professional presence and excellent telephone and email skills
● Interpersonal skills
● Strong ability to make decisions
● Conflict resolution